This is the rejuvenating getaway you’ve been craving. The 1st Annual MultiGen Wellness Week at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit promises to transport you & yours to a tropical world of meditative yoga, vegan fine dining, & rooftop massages, Oct 24-30.
Rejuvenate During Our Onsite Puerto Vallarta Health Fest
MultiGen Wellness Week
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
Where better to reconnect with nature and take the next step toward being the best you possible than the sunny shores of Banderas Bay? During the 1st Annual Multigenerational Wellness Week at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, the answer is clear. No place in the world offers the tranquil marriage of in-suite fitness training, rooftop massages, yoga, meditation, and deliciously artful vegan dining options as this all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort’s inaugural health and wellness event.
All You Need to Catch Your Breath
Completely complimentary for every guest, all Wellness Week events are open to anyone who might like to participate. Such as:
- Interactive seminars with Ellen Kanner (a.k.a. Edgy Veggie of The Miami Herald, and author of “Meatless Monday” in the Huffington Post).
- Vegan tastings, cooking and juicing classes with Miguel Bautista, Executive Chef of PV’s famed eatery, Vegan Planet.
- Sessions with the director of Mexico’s Yoga Institute.
- Multigenerational spa treatments for all ages.
- Special vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free menus at onsite all-inclusive restaurants.
- 30% off Wellness Suite Accommodations
Stretch Out in a Wellness Suite
For a bevy more special amenities, book a 1,750-sq-ft Duplex Wellness Suite for just $384 per person / night (based on double occupancy). These additional in-suite features include:
- Fitness Equipment (yoga mat, dumbbells, resistance bands, exercise bike)
- Private Rooftop Massage
- Personal Trainer Session
- Nutrition Consultation
- Wellness Concierge
- Vitamin C Sprinkler
- Aromatherapy Kit