Things to do
Puerto Vallarta is one of the top romantic places to visit in Mexico. The sunsets you can witness here will take your breath away, and to share this beautiful moment with your soul mate will definitely be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Moreover, the warmth of its people will complement your romantic getaway; but for you to experience the passionate side of Puerto Vallarta, we have compiled a list of 10 romantic things to do in Puerto Vallarta.
- Enjoy a seaside walk, hand in hand, and enjoy of the beautiful sunset while sipping on a margarita.
- If you guys like delicious gourmet cuisine, try a romantic dinner at any of the gourmet restaurant by the beach or up in the hills with a spectacular view of Banderas Bay.
- The always romantic Rhythms of the Night tour is an excellent option for a candlelit dinner and show at the world-famous Las Caletas.
- Share an adrenaline rush with any of the Canopy tours offer in Vallarta-Nayarit.
- Have a romantic picnic at any of the lesser-known beaches, like Majahuitas, Colomitos or Las Ánimas.
- Go and visit Marieta Islands. These small uninhabited islands will make you feel like you are the last couple left in the world; also the beauty of the place will awe you.
- If you are a coffee-lover, visit any of the coffee shops at Olas Altas and enjoy of the mystical and passionate atmosphere that this area has.
- Want to learn something different together? Try any of the cooking classes offer in the region. Several of them are given by top renowned chefs.
- A Spa treatment with your beloved one. Enjoy all the benefits of a relaxing date at any of the Spas in Vallarta-Nayarit; some of the resorts offer couples massages to enhance your romantic getaway.
- Last but not least, a sunset sailing cruise in the bay.
Come and enjoy Vallarta-Nayarit and discover why this region charms couples from all over the world.