Surely you find yourself in same dilemma as I do: What to buy on Black Friday weekend? It’s not about buying just to buy, but about carefully considering your needs or getting that “something” you have been wanting for a while, since it’s the perfect time to take advantage of big discounts and great credit terms.
Black Friday is the beginning of Christmas shopping. It takes place on the day after Thanksgiving, that is, the fourth Friday of the month of November. To close the weekend, the following Monday is Cyber Monday, a day dedicated to shopping online.
Advice for Black Friday shopping
- The most important thing to do before you go out shopping is to define a family budget, and carefully map out your needs.
- Safeguard all your receipts in case you need them in the future, so you can easily resolve any issues or process returns.
- Review your statements in December to detect any discrepancies and confirm your purchases were charged correctly.
- Buy things that you know will last.
The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Vacation Deals in Mexico
Puerto Vallarta and the Riviera Nayarit are already preparing an endless number of promotions for the Black Friday weekend.
As I mentioned in my recommendations and shopping advice, go for things that will last a long time. One of the best investments you can give your family is an unforgettable vacation full of great memories, and for this there is nothing better than an All-Inclusive resort. Vallarta-Nayarit has hotels with truly high quality services, beautiful grounds and incomparably warm hospitality.
The following are the hotels with the best deals for your next vacation in Puerto Vallarta or the Riviera Nayarit:
- Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit: In Nuevo Vallarta; here you’ll find fun for the whole family. The resort has a Kids’ Club for little ones, a Teens’ Club with the latest technology for ages 13 to 18, daytime restaurants and gourmet specialty restaurants for dinner (Mexican, French and Italian), as well as bars, night time entertainment, a Spa and much more for adults to enjoy.
- Casa Velas: Located in Puerto Vallarta, this boutique hotel is an oasis for adults-only. It’s the perfect opportunity to experience a moment of true romance and enjoy a great vacation with your partner.
- Velas Vallarta: A completely family-friendly resort, where you won’t have to worry about anything but enjoying yourself. I recommend trying their sweet pizzas – they’re a treat!
For more information and to be the first to find out about these hotel offers, visit Black Friday.
Why reserve an All-Inclusive for your Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit vacations?
Because TripAdvisor recommends it. All-Inclusive resorts in these destinations have just been named among the best in Mexico and the world. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit is #2 in Mexico and #5 worldwide.
Remember that the best gift for your family are moments they’ll remember forever! Take advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday to reserve your next vacation in Puerto Vallarta and the Riviera Nayarit.