Special Velas Resorts Guacamole Recipe
- Chopped red onion
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime juice
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Salted peanuts
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the chopped red onion, cilantro and a few drops of lime juice to prevent the avocado from turning brown.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Now it is time to add the main ingredients: mango (the greener you can find the better, to give it that acidic touch) and salted peanuts.
- Mix gently and decorate the dish with a few sprigs of fresh cilantro and crispy corn tortilla chips on the side.