Where can you venture for 5 days & nights of hands-on recreational workshops, groundbreaking films, gourmet dinners paired with Mexican spirits, & live music under the stars? Festival Sayulita, an hour north of PV in scenic Riviera Nayarit.
Treat Your Body & Mind Right at Festival Sayulita
Festival Sayulita 2017
Set in a laid-back bohemian fishing village an hour north of Puerto Vallarta, get ready for the season’s most colorfully artistic festival in Riviera Nayarit. The idyllic marriage of tropical ocean sports, world-class films, live music, fine food and craft drinks that is Festival Sayulita returns to the coast, February 1st-5th.
A Celebration of World Cinema
Now in it’s fourth year, one of the party’s cornerstones is an international film festival. Selected works are screened in various theaters, galleries, and beachfront spaces across Sayulita. In all, over 50 films from 15+ countries vie for awards in five categories: Feature, Documentary, Short Film, Animation, and Action Sports. All screenings are FREE, with priority for festival pass holders.
Daily Workshops & Seaside Recreation
Informative hands-on Workshops take place in the morning and afternoon, Thursday-Saturday. While most are focused on recreation and fitness, several pertain to film and the culinary arts. Highlights include:
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding (SUP) Clinic & Games – Thursday, 9am
- Body Shots Boxing Introduction – Thursday, 9am
- Digital Media Production – Thursday, 2pm
- Yoga en las Olas – Thursday, 9am
- Stumble in the Jungle 5K & 10K – Friday, 8am
- Wahaka Mezcal Demo & Tasting – Friday, 2pm
- BiciFest 3K/15K Bike Race – Saturday, 9am
Premium Drinks Paired with Local Cuisine
On Thursday Evening (February 2nd), a series of mouthwatering Pairing Dinners unite celebrated local chefs with their favorite Mexican spirits, craft beers, and wine.
Dance the Last Night Away at Jungle ¡Live!
It all comes down to this: six infectious bands rocking thousands of partiers beneath a moonlit tropical sky on Saturday night. Chances are you’ve never heard anything like what promises to paint the stage, but you’ll be humming it for days.
- The all-inclusive Lujo Pass ($3,500 MXN) includes one Pairing Dinner, one Workshop, admission to the Jungle ¡Live! concert, and the Closing Brunch on Sunday morning.
- VIP Passes ($5,500 MXN) feature a Pre-Festival Dinner, one Pairing Dinner, two Workshops, the VIP Lounge at Jungle ¡Live!, and the Closing Brunch.
- Jungle ¡Live! tickets are $499 MXN when purchased separately.
- Additional Workshops cost $200 MXN.
- More information click here.
Café Tacvba Video In The Riviera Nayarit